The present cookies policy pretends provide the information required to that any user on the of website can decide if you want allow the installation for the cookies used by Carruajes Romero, S.L. and how to manage them. Therefore, we provide a series of basic notions whose knowledge we consider essential (what are the cookies and so they can serve, or how deactivate or delete them? For any user of internet, and we facilate the identification of our cookies.
The information about the cookies policy of Carruajes Romero, S.L. provide through two layers: the first, a “notice “in the footer of the website, in which it is warned of the installation of cookies not exempt -describing its purpose- in case of continuing the navigation without modifying the configuration of the navigator and provide a link to the present policy so that the user can know in more details its content and functioning, being this the second layer of information.
Our cookies policy is public and permanently accessible through the link enabled on the website, called “Cookies”, which users can access to stay informed at all times.
This cookies policy can be updated at any time, how consequence of a normative change or how consequence of any change in the configuration of the cookies used.
The cookies are files or informatics programs, sent to a surf through a web server, which store information in the equipment of the user, when accessing or surfing for a
website, and allow that access to it after installation. In others words, they are elements of information that a website installs on your device when you visit it. These devices may contain information about the habits of surfing of the users or the equipment which they are installed, or they can even be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. We use the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page and the utilization of the different options or services that exist in this such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing a part of restricted access, authentication of users, making the purchase process of an order or share content through social networks.
• Analytical cookies: these are those that allow perform the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of our website. We use the services of Google Analytics to perform these analyses. The conditions of these services can be consult at the following addresses: Google Analytics (types of Google cookies; Google Analitycs cookies)
• Advertising cookies: these are those that allow us to manage, in the most effective possible, the advertising spaces of our website, based on criteria how the content edited or the frequency with which show advertisements. The conditions they can consulted at the following address: advertising cookies Google.
• Remarketing cookies: through the insertion of a pixel or label register the visit of the users to our website with the final that appear advertisements about our products and /or services on the timeline of your social networks (twitter and /or Facebook). The social networks dedicate of registry and conservation of the information until a maximum of 90-180 days. The conditions applicable to these services may be consult: Twitter y Facebook.
• Social cookies: those that the services providers of social networks can install when the user selects share a certain content of our website on the social network that they operate. The conditions of this services can consult in the following address: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus/YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo y Linkedin.
The installation of the cookies will produce after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained such consent if the user surf for our website.
If the user wants revoke the consent borrowed should eliminate the cookies installs and, where appropriate, modify your preferences about the acceptation of cookies through the options of your navigator. For avoid that install in the future should activate the options of private navigation or “Do-Not-Track” planned in your navigator, that is to say, block or deactivate the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment or device through the configuration of the options of navigator installed in the same, you must follow the instructions provided by the navigator itself. Then we provide the links to configurate the cookies of the navigators more popular:
• Internet Explorer: Eliminate and manages cookies,
• Mozilla Firefox: Delete cookies and Block cookies,
• Google Chrome: Delete, enable and manage cookies,
• Opera: Options of cookies,
• Safari: Manage cookies.
If you use any other navigator, or the links provided do not contain the information that you want, you can find out how manage the cookies that are installed on your equipment by accessing the menu “Options” or “Configuration”- or equivalent-of the navigator, or by consulting the section of “help “or “Support” of the own navigator.
There are navigators that allow you to configure specific rules- exceptions- to manage the cookies by website, so you can disable the cookies from all the sites except those that you trust.
In case that you want deactivate the advertisements based in cookies on remarketing you can use the following links: Facebook y Twitter. Likewise, you can configurate the option “Do not track” on Twitter.
To manage the “advertisements of Google “you can use the following link: Control your Google advertisements. It can also be , can voluntarily exclude from the compilation of information from DoubleClick (Google), Facebook, Twitter and other entities, through the following links: networkadvertising.org, youronlinechoices.com and aboutads.info.
In case of block or deactivate the use of “cookies” in your navigator it is possible that some services or functionalities of the web page aren’t available.
Remember that you configure your preferences on all the devices that you use to surf for internet.